Ahad, 6 Februari 2011

Lawak Merapu!

Ayat 1
Daughter: Hey mum i'm going to my room with my boyfriend.
Mum: Okay don't do anything stupid.

*.Gf & Bf go into bedroom.*

Daughter screams: Baby, baby, baby ohh!

*.Mum runs into her room.*

Mum: What are you doing!?!?!?!?
Daughter: Mum were having sex, get out!
Mum: Oh thank god i thought you were listening to justin bieber.


Ayat 2
Teacher: Where's your homework?
Girl: Um... (looks to boyfriend for help)
Boy: It was my fault. Sorry.
Girl: (whispers) What are you doing?
(he smiled & winked at her)
Teacher: What?
Boy: It was my fault.
Teacher: How so?
Boy: I walked her to school today
& offered to carry her books.
Teacher: So where's her homework?
Boy: I dropped it.
Teacher: Why?
Boy: I dropped it when I was beating up a guy for saying you weren't the best teacher ever.
(everyone laughs & teacher smiles)
Teacher: I'll give you one more day
to get it finished.

Ayat 3
Lost your pen = no pen
No pen = no notes
No notes = no study
No study = Fail
Fail = no diploma
No diploma = no work
No work = no money
No money = no food
No food = skinny
Skinny = ugly
Ugly = no love
No love = no marriage
No marriage = no children
No children = alone
Alone = depression
Depression = sickness
Sickness = death

Lesson: Don't lose your pen, you will die

9 ulasan:

hawiz berkata...

klakar2..hihi..
zal..terima kasih follow blog hawiz..klo der mase..join r contest hawiz wat tu...salam kenal bro..

nocturnal berkata...

bongek ja.. huhuhuh...

Mrs. Caspian berkata...

guling2 eden golak!!!!

Hasrizal Jefri berkata...

hahaha.. hiburan dikala kebosanan kat opis tadi..

Fariehan Ibrahim berkata...

LOL! leyh blah btoi. XD

Aujinz berkata...

alamak.. i lost my pen.. banyak kali.. koh koh koh

Hasrizal Jefri berkata...

hahaha.. jaga2 la sape yang ilang pen tu.. hahaha

mrsfaiz berkata...

lucu po makcu!!hahaha

Hasrizal Jefri berkata...

naka po pokka!!

 

©2009 1..2..3..go!!Template ini diedit oleh Hasrizal Jefri